Friday, January 19, 2007

Giving This A Whirl

Well, many people have told me that I should get into the world of blogging, and since I've had a little free time today, I thought I would give it a try and see what happens. Over the past weeks I have sent emails to friends thinking "gee, if I had a blog, I would post that thought there" but alas until today I didn't have a blog to post to and as such things often go, I have now forgotten what I wanted to type.

I have some old writings somewhere that might make it onto this blog over time, things that I thought were good at the time I wrote them, hopefully they still are. I am sure I will come up with new writings as time moves on and you'll get the joy of reading my thoughts. I may also use this as a way to keep people up on my life without having to annoy anyone with mass emails, you can just check in as you wish to see what I've been up to.

So far, I'm not too afraid of this blog thing, but as I learn more about it, I might get frightened, so please hold my hand and we'll walk on together.

No comments: